Marble hotel floor tiles
Home News What Is The Solution of High Tax for Importing Quartz Slabs from China?

News

What Is The Solution of High Tax for Importing Quartz Slabs from China?

Nov 07, 2018

What Is The Solution of High Tax for Importing Quartz Slabs from China?

Everybody is talk about this questions, since there is trade war between China and USA. Especially, it becomes a hot topic when high tax has become settled. Therefore, we bring you an exciting news for solving this thorny issue.
With months of experiments, we finally manufacturer totally new product, called Glass Stone. As we know, the engineered quartz stone is combined with mainly quartz sands, as well as resin and color pigments. In Glass Stone, we replace quartz sand with crushed glass sand, but same with resin and color pigments. From its main material, we can say it is Glass Stone, rather than quartz stone anymore.
The first point you may consider is about the cost and if there is any duty for this product. Actually, the raw materials for Glass Stone is higher and the duty for glass stone is 8%. Plus the trade war duty of 10%, the total duty is 18%. However, after your detailed calculation, it is still much cheaper than quartz slabs with much higher duties.
The second point you may consider is about the quality. To be honest, from its appearance, you may regard it as quartz stone, because it looks so similar to quartz slabs that you can't differentiate them. But when you look carefully, you could find that the glossy degree of glass stone surface is higher with nearly 60 degrees. For other aspects, Glass Stone is same as quartz stone in colorful designs and colors, easy fabricating and multiple choices in sizes and thickness.
All in all, if you are at a loss about quartz stone, you can well consider our new product. We can send you free samples for your comparison with quartz stone. Welcome to contact!

new glass stone slabs manufacturer

China glass stone slabs price

glass stone for kitchen countertop